Thursday, January 10, 2019

Product Review: Pine Cone by Soothing Soul Nail Lacquer

Along with Frost Bite, Pine Cone is part of Soothing Soul Nail Lacquer's Winter Collection!  My mother saw the 7.5ml mini bottle on my table and insisted on getting a manicure then and there.  She prefers sheer coverage, so we added some nail art over one single coat of Pine Cone.  Then we stamped it with an image from my Native Embellishments nail art stamping plate with a random chocolate brown and some pale gold polish.

When I was free to swatch Pine Cone myself, I noticed a remarkable depth and richness to the polish with two coats.  It is a dazzling, eye-catching brown--which is a tall order for a brown!  It had a glossy, smooth finish even before topcoat was applied.
 I got very good wear with Pine Cone. It was opaque in 2 coats as expected and dried fairly quickly (important for nail artists who are eager to get to the decorative elements).

Pine Cone is available at tssnails.com in 7.5ml mini and 15ml sizes--both with premium brushes.  All nail polish from Soothing Soul Nail Lacquer are 7 FREE formulas!

See more colors from the Winter 2018 Collection here!

No comments: