Thursday, February 7, 2019

Review of "Mesa" Polish by Soothing Soul Nail Lacquer

I am always on the lookout for greens suitable for camouflage nail art themes.  Helene Tapp picked up my hint and ran with it!  She surprised me a sample of my namesake "Mesa." 


It is a rich, highly pigmented green creme finish polish that I found to be opaque in one coat.  It stamps beautifully and has a high gloss finish even before topcoat is applied. "Mesa" has a 7 free formula.


The vibrant shade is very useful for greenery in floral designs, camo, and even gorgeous as a solid manicure.  It wore well and did not stain my nails.  Available at tssnails.com in 7.5ml mini or 15ml full-size bottles, both with premium brushes!


Consider stamping "Mesa" over "Pine Cone" for a beatuful nature-themed pallet!

No comments: