Monday, November 19, 2018

French Tip Manicure Featuring Limited Edition Pirate/Vikings Nail Art Plate

I've been brainstorming about more conventional uses for the images on my Pirate/Vikings themed Limited Edition nail art stamping plate.  I used an image of crossed swords to create this simple, elegant French tip design.


 Recipe:  L.A.Colors (color last formula) CNP84 Sacrifice was my foundation color.  I used 2 coats.
Bundle Monster (now Maniology) B164 Planet Silk for stamping all but the accent nail.
Born Pretty copper stamping polish, reverse stamped with L.A.Colors CNL122 Dazzle Berry on the accent nail.
Limited Edition Pirate/Vikings stamping plate can be purchased while supplies last at https://www.etsy.com/listing/651850157/limited-edition-nail-art-stamping-plates


No comments: