Thursday, November 22, 2018

Kiss Gel Strong -Love Bird Dollar Tree Nail Polish

Though I bought this nail polish thinking it was a deep bright orange creme, it went on my nail as the perfect red and it stole my heart by having a subtle shimmer!  The Kiss Gel Strong formula performs well for me.  I usually get a week of wear.  Love Bird ( DTGNP62) is what I call "a GOOD red."  Most reds are too dark or have blue undertones, which nudge them just out of my preference which leans toward orange.  This nail polish is bright, daring, without being obnoxious.  It applied smoothly and is opaque (or nearly so) in one coat.  For a $1 investment at Dollar Tree, I will probaby pick up a backup bottle.


Nail art notes:  
Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L043
Stamping polishes by Bundle Monster:
 B125 Angelic White
B126 Noir Black
B225 Soulless
Reverse stamping floral details:
Kiss Gel Strong DTGNP20 Suttleness
Wet n Wild 481E Putting on Airs



No comments: