Sunday, December 9, 2018

Review: Storm Cloud by Soothing Soul Nail Lacquer

Helene Tapp of Soothing Soul Nail Lacquer sent me 2 samples to review for you.  Today I will introduce you to Storm Cloud.  A mid-toned frosty gray shade with even coverage was opaque in 2 coats, stamped very well, minimal streaking so common in metallic, frosty, shimmering finishes.  It is very neutral, complimenting both warm and cool shades!  As a busy mom who always has my hands in water, I was thrilled to get 3 days without a sign of wear.  Day 4 showed 'very respectable' amount of wear.  The polish formula is 7-Free for those of you moving toward more natural cosmetic options.  The most impressive feature of this polish was the glossy finish it had BEFORE top coat!  I am always on the hunt for indie brands that have enough body to their base to support all of the glitter and pigment needed for adequate coverage.  Soothing Soul has nailed the proportions in my opinion.  Storm Cloud is currently available in 15ml, 12ml, and mini versions at www.tssnails.com!

Short video showing dry polish without top coat available here.

Nail Art featuring my nail art plates and Soothing Soul's Storm Cloud:

No comments: